Why air charter?
Aircraft charter is used as a bespoke solution to air travel when requirements simply cannot be met by scheduled service providers.
Air charter can provide your group with a world of flexible solutions that scheduled services simply cannot.
What else can air charter offer?
- Access to un-serviced locations – make use of secondary smaller airports unavailable to scheduled services, bringing you closer to your final destination.
- Choose your schedule – pick the exact time and date you want to fly. Flights are arranged to suit your plans.
- A solution to complex logistical problems – flying large groups to a single or multiple destinations is what makes air charter such an appealing option. Take off and land together.
- Branding options – from the check in desks to the headrest covers, you can even dress crews in personalised uniforms.
- A completely bespoke service – every aspect of an air charter can be tailored to suit exact requirements, such as specific catering requests or service styles.
- Baggage flexibility – there are no specific personal baggage restrictions. You have access to the entire luggage hold.
- A unique travel experience – take full advantage of the exclusivity that private chartering offers.